Saturday, October 10, 2015

Thank you - watercolored flower card

Hello and welcome! Today I'd like to share this watercolored flower card with you.
大家好, 今日分享的卡片是水彩風格的花卉卡片。



For this card, I used the some soft and light colors, such as pink, green and blue from the photo of Sparkle & Shine Challenge as my inspiration.

First, I stamped some flowers and leaves (from Altenew) with black ink on the top of the watercolor paper. Once all stamping was done, I colored them with Zig clean color real brush pens (pink, light carmine, dark pink,green shadow, light green). I also added some blue shadow around the flowers (haze blue). 

To finish off, I added a sentiment (from Avery Elle) and some clear and white sequins(from Avery Elle).

這張卡片的顏色靈感來自Sparkle & Shine Challenge 的照片。
首先,我先用黑色印台蓋印一些花和葉子在卡片的上方。接著,以Zig clean color real brush pens (pink, light carmine, dark pink,green shadow, light green)上色。最近迷上吳竹出的這系列色筆,顏色豐富漂亮,不論是單純直接上色或當作水彩暈染,效果都可不錯。缺點是這筆的單價很高。在美術社買了幾支玩玩後,就託親友從日本帶回來其他色。
上完花和葉子的顏色之後,為了添加卡片整體的深度,便在花的四周暈染些淡藍色。整體來說,我蠻喜歡這類型帶有朦朧美感的卡片。
最後,再蓋印了黑色的字章,以及點綴幾片白色及透明的亮片,卡片就完成了。





I would really love to know what you think of my card! Please leave me a comment. 

Thank you !!!

I'm entering to the following challenges
Sparkle & Shine Challenge #15
AEI♥U Challenge#29–Think Pink!

6 comments:

  1. love your floral bouquet and the pretty colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love your watercolor flowers! Thank you for joining us at Sparkle & Shine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so pretty Wei Wei. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing with us over at the AEI♥U Challenge - we're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love ur watercoloring skill...This card is absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...